Dr. Dimo Baldaranov
This post is also available in: Български (Bulgarian)
Dr. Dimo Baldaranov is a neurologist based in Sofia. He has more than 45 years of experience and is interested in vascular, cerebrovascular, and peripheral nervous system diseases, as well as in neuroendocrinology. He performs prophylaxis, diagnosis and treatment of patients with neurological conditions. Adult patients accepted only.
Dr. Baldaranov graduated from the Medical University in Sofia in 1974 and obtained his diploma in Neurology in 1977.
– Specialized in Russia in 1986;
– Certified Doppler sonography technician at the Medical University in Sofia;
– Neurophysiology at the Medical University in Sofia;
– Member of the Bulgarian Medical Association;
– Participated in numerous national and international surgery congresses.
Dr. Baldaranov has been the head assistant of the Clinic of Emergency Neurology and Neurosurgery in UMHAT “Tsaritsa Yoanna – ISUL” in Sofia and Head of Clinic of Neurology in 5th MHAT in Sofia for 15 years. Today, he is part of both Orthopedic Center Kinov and Medical Center Hera’s teams. Fluent in English language.