Dr. Plamen Antimov
This post is also available in: Български (Bulgarian)
Dr. Plamen Antimov is a neurologist from Sofia with more than 10 years of experience, with scientific interests in the treatment of epilepsy and cerebrovascular diseases (strokes). He performs diagnostics, treatment and follow-up of patients with conditions related to their central and peripheral nervous system. Dr. Antimov has 8 publications and 14 scientific notes released in Bulgaria and abroad.
He graduated from the Medical University of Sofia in 2006. Later, specialized at the Clinic of Neurology in UMHAT “Alexandrovska” in Sofia between 2009 and 2013. Dr. Antimov obtained his diploma in Neurology diseases in January 2014. His dissertation covers the topic: Epidemiology of epilepsy.
– 2014 г. – Electroencephalography certificate;
– 2016 г. – Neurosonology certificate (Doppler sonography);
– Member of the Bulgarian Medical Association;
– Member of the Bulgarian Neurology Association;
– Member of the Bulgarian Epilepsy Association;
– Participated in numerous national congresses and seminars.
After graduating, Dr. Antimov has been working in the Neurology department of the MHAT Kyustendil. He joined the Clinic of Neurology in UMHAT “Alexandrovska” in Sofia in 2018. He is currently working at Medical Center Hera Sofia and Clinic of Neurology in UMHAT “Alexandrovska” in Sofia. Fluent in English language.