Dr. Ralitsa Pancheva
This post is also available in: Български (Bulgarian)
Dr. Ralitsa Pancheva is a cardiologist with five years of experience in diagnosing and treating cardiac diseases. She performs examinations, consultations, diagnosis and prevention of cardiac problems, ECG Holter monitoring, electrocardiography, Holter ABPM.
Children are beyond the scope of Dr. Pancheva’s practice.
– MU – Sofia, 2014
– Specialized cardiology
– Member of the Bulgarian Medical Association and the Bulgarian Society of Cardiology;
– Numerous participation in congresses and seminars related to the specialty “Cardiology.”
– “Aleksandrovska” University Hospital, Sofia;
– Assistant at the Medical University, Sofia;
– Medical Center Hera, Sofia.
Fluent in both English and German languages.