Dr. Rositsa Dacheva
This post is also available in: Български (Bulgarian)
Dr. Rositsa Dacheva is a young and promising rheumatology specialist acquainted with the novelties and achievements in diagnosing and treating rheumatic diseases. She performs examinations, consultations, diagnosis, and prevention of degenerative, inflammatory, and autoimmune joint diseases, systemic diseases of connective tissue, musculoskeletal system, bones, joints, and muscles.
Dr. Iltchova examines adult patients only.
Graduated from the Medical University of Sofia in 2013. She acquired her specialty in Rheumatology in 2020 after specialization at the University Hospital “St. Ivan Rilski” Sofia.
– 2016 – Certificate in joint ultrasound level basic under the auspices of EULAR
– 2017 – Certificate in joint ultrasound intermediate level under the auspices of EULAR (European League Against Rheumatism);
– 2016 – ASAS Practical MRI Course for Patients with Spondyloarthritis – Brussels, Belgium;
– from 2018 – Official representative and correspondent for the Republic of Bulgaria of the working group of young rheumatologists and researchers at EULAR – EMEUNET;
– Reviewer of scientific articles for the journal Rheumatology International;
– Member of the Bulgarian Medical Association;
– Participation in congresses and seminars in the specialty.
From 2014 to 2020 Dr. Dacheva worked and specialized in the Clinic of Rheumatology at the University Hospital “St. Ivan Rilski” Sofia. Today, she is part of Medical Center Hera’s team. Fluent in both English and German languages.