Dr. Vasil Vasilev
This post is also available in: Български (Bulgarian)
Dr. Vasil Vasilev is a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology in Sofia with five years of experience. He examines patients and treats different conditions using the latest methods. He monitors pregnancies and performs all related tests and procedures. Dr. Vasilev accepts adults only.
Graduated medicine from Medical University of Sofia in 2013. Later specialized at University Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital for Active Treatment “Maychin Dom” in Sofia. In 2018 he started working as a doctor in the same hospital. Dr. Vasilev won the position of assistant at the University Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital for Active Treatment “Maychin Dom” in Sofia in 2019.
– Ultrasound diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology;
– Doppler diagnostics during pregnancy;
– Advances in Fetal medicine course;
– Early screening for chromosome anomalies certificate by the Fetal medicine foundation /FMF ID: 138217/.
– Bulgarian medical association;
– Bulgarian union of obstetrics and gynecology;
– Association of fetal medicine.
Dr. Vasilev is part of both Medical Center Hera’s team and Obstetrics and University Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital for Active Treatment “Maychin Dom” in Sofia. Fluent in English and German languages.