Dermatology is a specialty focused on the science, diagnosis and management of disease affecting the skin, hair, nails and contiguous mucous membranes in adults and children. Skin problems account for a third of disease in childhood and about a quarter of GP consultations. It is the most common reason for referral into secondary care. Skin cancer is more common that all other cancers put together. Dermatology is a highly diverse and challenging field with approximately 2000 dermatological diagnosis. The case mix varies with location but about half relates to the diagnosis and management of skin lesions, including skin cancers, and the other half relates to inflammatory diseases of the skin.
- Initial examination 30.00 BGN
- Secondary examination 20.00 BGN
- Taking a skin biopsy 10.00 BGN
- Obtaining tissue for oncological examination 7.00 BGN
- Taking wound secretions 5.00 BGN