Pediatric Pulmonology and phthisiology are branches of medicine dedicated to prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the upper respiratory tract diseases. Due to its specific nature, a child’s organism is prone to higher risk of respiratory diseases compared to adults. This call for the separation of pulmonology and phthisiology as a separate branch. Our doctors are capable of delivering the best prevention care possible, as well as consulting and treatment of every patient.
- Initial examination 40.00 BGN
- Secondary examination 25.00 BGN
- Pulmonary function test: Spirometry 20.00 BGN
- Ventolin/Pulmicort inhalation 7.00 BGN
- Saline inhalation 5.00 BGN
- Nose and throat mucus sample 5.00 BGN